In my quest to find more alternative uses for 유자차 yujacha (Asian citron marmalade tea) beyond the...Read More
Search Results for: yujacha
Some might think my love affair with 유자차 yujacha (Asian citron tea) has become an obsession. So far, I’ve made yuja chicken, yuja butter, yuja scones, and yujacha hamantaschen (triangle-shaped filled cookies usually eaten at the Jewish festival of Purim).
Now there’s yujacha salmon, a simple glaze that will add zippy tang to your salmon. It would also make an excellent dipping sauce for chicken strips or spring rolls.Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2019
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2019
- Korean Dad Jokes
- 3 Korean Diet Foods To Help You Lose Weight
- 10 unique souvenirs you should get in Seoul 2018
- Hongeo 홍어 – The Hardest Thing to Swallow in Korea
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Bibimbap in Jeonju: Where to Eat it and Bloody Well Enjoy it
- Dosirak - Just Don't Call It a Bento Box!